WHO ARE WE?
Multi-Media Systems Online Education (MMS Online Education) is made up of several 21st century educators that have these qualities, aims and objectives in common:
- To revolutionize how we teach and learn by using technology in education
- They have decades of experience in traditional brick and mortar schools and upgraded to instructional designers for online education.
- They believe that excellent education should be cheap and affordable globally
- They are Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) that have the passion to impact knowledge through online education
- They are a team of experts in diverse fields of modern teaching and learning including Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Curriculum developers, Informatics professionals, Writers/Editors, Digital Media professionals, Education technologists, and Instructional Designers (IDs)
- The management team are leaders of learning, Professors and PhD holders who have spent decades on research on how to improve educational system
Click the Teach With Us Button to apply as a teacher.
Why consider online Education
Online education has revolutionized the way we teach and learn. The 100% traditional brick and mortar or face to face school is now obsolete. The role of a teacher has changed; she/he is no more a sage in the class. Today, the role of a teacher is to guide learners to discover knowledge through connectivism. Digital native Children are media savvy and educational technology has given them all the tools they need to discover knowledge. Some of the tools/technologies we use in MMS Online Education are Text, Graphics, Info-graphics, Audio, Video, Animation, Simulation, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Virtual Lab, Virtual library, Gamification and more.
The future of education is here... Join Us
The school will open soon
Some of the advantages of online education are:
- One to one interaction (teachers have the tools for personal attention)
- Greater motivation (Badges, Congratulatory messages or negative motivation that encourages them to repeat activities until success is achieved)
- Freedom of candidates to experiment with array of options.
- Candidates get instant response, immediate feedback for the answers elicited. It allows students to proceed at their own pace
- Teachers are relieved from rigors of teaching, so they can devote more time to individual student.
- Online education creates an atmosphere of privacy that helps shy and slow to learn students.
- Learning is rapid compared to traditional Class Room Lecture (CRL)
- E-learning presents information in multimedia format namely Text, Graphics, Audio, Video, Animation and Simulation. This helps students to understand difficult concept through multi-sensory approach in learning.
- It provides individualized learning which means that students can decide when, where and what to learn.
- Online education encourages learners to discover knowledge by browsing the internet or the digital library
- Encourages active learning via virtual labs, forum discussion, group work, drills, and quizzes.
Our Online courses & Products
Nature equipped young children with the intelligence and the interest to explore the world around them and ask questions about things they do not understand. Technology in education has made it possible for an educator to prepare their lessons in a way that guides children to explore and discover knowledge on their own. They also have the tools for one on one interaction with their teachers and learning couches.
Elementary school is a very important part of child development. It is a period in their life when they want to explore, create, communicate and confirm facts by participating in the learning process. MMS Online Education designed the primary school instructions in line with the 4 C’s of 21st century skills. The 4 C’s are: Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration and Communication. Technology in education has made it possible to achieve all these. Part of our activities include Virtual labs, Videos, Simulation, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), e-books, Programming basic robotics, quick access to their teachers and virtual discussion forum. Students also participate in group works with their classmates.
Junior secondary school
Junior secondary education is a very interesting period in this digital age. There is no concept that cannot be simulated from the sub atomic to atomic; to the molecules up to the universe. Seemingly, complex concepts are now easy to visualize.
Students can practice what they learnt. Teachers regularly give quizzes, drills and formative assessment to identify areas learners may be having difficulties and solve it immediately. Students can learn at their pace. They can move to the next class whenever they complete their scheme of work for the current class.
Some of the educational technology we use in the training are: virtual labs, videos, simulation, Virtual reality, Augmenting reality, Artificial Intelligence, e-books, Programming basic Robotics. Technology offers quick access to their teachers, forum discussions and group work.
senior secondary school
Senior secondary school is a turning point in the students’ life. First, they need the certificate as their first major achievement in life. The certificate is a prove that the over 12 years they put into k-12 is fruitful.
Senior secondary school is where a child is prepared for the future carrier. Their achievement will decide if they will gain admission into the university. It will also determine the course they can study.
MMS Online Education is designed in such a way that it brings out the best in the students with educational technology and variety of learning instructions; including thousands of drills with immediate feedback and continues monitoring. A student that completed his/her scheme of work cannot fail any exam.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (FROM BEGINNER TO EXPERT)
The world entered Digital age about 2 decades ago. This is a time in history when humans rely solely on digital technology in almost anything they do.
To fit into the current age, it is advisable to learn the tools of the trade. Those born into digital age do not have problems in managing the technology, this is why they are called Digital natives. The older generations are called Digital immigrants because they battle to understand the technology.
Both digital immigrants and digital natives need certain level of proficiency in the use and application of digital technology to fit into this new world. We designed three courses that did the magic, and they are:
1. Digital technology 1x (Computer fundamentals and operating systems)
Course outline: history of computer, computer architecture, digital devices, digital age terminologies, smartphones, Win 10 OS, Linux OS, Android OS, iOS.
2. Digital technology 2x (Digital devices and computer literacy)
Course outline: Microsoft Paint, Draw, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Overview of Linux LibreOffice-Doc, Calc, Base, Impress
3. Digital technology 3x (multimedia literacy)
Course outline: CorelDRAW, Corel PHOTO-PAINT , Adobe Photo Shop, Infographics, Audio capture and editing, Video capture and editing
21st century educator course
Instructional Design (ID-1x)
This course transforms teachers into 21st Century Educators. Teaching content has not changed much for over 500 years, but the method we use in delivering the teaching content has been changing progressively.
The latest teaching and learning process is tagged as 21st-century educator and 21st-century learner. A 21st-century educator is expected to design his/her instructions (lessons) or teaching content and deliver it to learners online. The three keywords (or learning paradigms) that address the process of modern teaching and learning are:
- Learning Theory: Learning about how people learn.
- Instructional Design Theory: learning about how people teach.
- Instructional Design Model: A guide on how people should create an instructional intervention.
At the end of the course, participants will design and publish online courses in line with instructional design best practice.
Perquisites: Digital technology 1x, 2x and 3x or equivalent skills.
Click enroll in the Menu. Select Register to create an account and login or click below to start enrolment proces
Click apply in enroll Menu and complete the Application Form
In Program menu Click Select Program. select a course and complete the payment process. You will receive username and password, use it for Student Login.
Click Student Login to login with the Username and Password sent to you. This will take you to your Online Classroom to commence studies